Feed My Starving Children
Feed My Starving Children is a non-profit Christian organization committed to feeding God’s children hungry in body and spirit. The approach is simple: children and adults hand-pack meals specifically formulated for malnourished children, and we ship these meals to nearly 70 countries around the world.
With God’s help, Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) will strive to eliminate starvation in children throughout the world by helping to instill compassion in people to hear and respond to the cries of those in need.
Every day, 6,200 children die from causes related to undernutrition
For more information
Ways you can help
- Donate. All of the food is purchased with donations. It is not donated by the suppliers. Each meal costs less than 25 cents. $88 can feed a child for an entire year.
- Volunteer. 1.5 and 1.75 hours shifts are available in Libertyville 27 times each week. Go with a group or as an individual. Anyone over 5 years old may volunteer. UPC currently has 2 groups packing weekly and one group packing in the evening once a month. The first is on Mondays from 9:00 am – 10:45 am. The second group packs on Wednesdays from 11:30 am – 1:15 pm. The evening group is on Tuesdays from 7:00 pm – 8:45 pm. These monthly sessions are scheduled for February 7, March 7 and April 4. More dates will be scheduled as they become available. Contact Cinda at firstname.lastname@example.org to participate in any of these sessions.
- Spread the word. Tell others about FMSC.
- Purchase from their MarketPlace to support the artisan families & generate income to purchase ingredients.
- Pray for FMSC, those receiving the food, the volunteers and safety in transporting the food to those in need.